The MFAH award winning Fashion designer and philanthropist had a breakthrough a few years ago while making car parts and bike tubes dresses to later be exhibited at the MFAH, Houston Public Library and other venues throughout the city. Luisa understands the importance of contributing to our planet, and knows that the fashion industry is one of the most polluting agents in the world. Her passion is not only to make avant-garde recycled designs, but also to embrace them with an impactful message. Meet Luisa.
Join us at a much anticipated capsule collection unveiling on Friday December 1st!
Be amazed with models strutting down the catwalk wearing unconventional upcycled designs embellished with car parts, headlights, seatbelts, light bulbs, fuses, inner bike tubes, aluminum, plexiglass and more!
Host: Danielle Kuban Johnston | Fashion Producer/Creative Director: Arielle Angell’e
- Luisa Fernanda Nadarajah’s runway designs will be available after the show for auction!
- The brand new venue decor is breathtaking at “The Carter”. Come be surprised with a “runway in the pool”
- Indoor/outdoor event perfect place to dress to impress
- To delight you when you arrive, take the grand roundabout for complementary valet parking
- Your ticket at our private event includes exotic Indian delights, South American stuffed alfajores, and we’ll also pamper you with fresh baked treats to pair with a cool holiday evening
- Local TV media encouraged to attend
- Act fast, extremely limited space available and ticket price will increase on December 1st at 10 AM
All alcohol bar sales will solely benefit the non-profit “Infinite Possibilities for All/Project Piruw”.
Past and present, we value them all! For sponsorship information, please contact Luisa directly at: