Click here to donate:
We’re up to big things in life; join us to make a powerful contribution by volunteering or donating now
Check donations can be mailed to:
2522 wordsworth st Houston tx, 77030
Checks to Non-profit registered as “Infinite Possibilities for All”
Watch our new presentation:
Information about Totora District, located in Apurimac Region, Grau Province, South of Peru.
These 2000 habitants are mainly indigenous citizens of Quechua descent. Quechua is the indigenous language the majority of the population speaks. Some simple Spanish is spoken to outsiders.
Totora is not a touristic area. There are no hotels, no supermarkets and no police or hospital presence.
We do have working basic unreliable daycare facilities, elementary and high School buildings.
- The many needy daycare centers are spread around the village.
- Kids range from ages 6 months to 3 years old.
- 60 children currently attend.
- Salary per teacher and cook: $30 a month subsidized by the government.
- Subsidized food per child $0.60 cents a day.
- Most kids are malnourished
Thanks for your donation; the world needs people that make a difference!
Follow us on Social Media: